Survey Crew Chief
Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunrise Engineering, a regional full-service civil engineering firm, has a full-time Survey Crew Chief position in our Las Vegas, Nevada office.
- Successful candidates should have 10+ years of land surveying experience with preference given to those with PLS and LSIT certifications.
- Candidates should have office and field survey experience with ability to understand construction plans and maps.
- Proficient working knowledge of Civil 3D and Trimble Geomatics.
- Oversee multiple projects and being responsible for communicating with clients, staff and field crews, and coordinating with public and private clients and contractors to deliver services timely and efficiently.
- Establish priorities and schedules for projects, field crews, staff and clients. Provide quality assurance control and check and review all documents / maps.
- Interact cooperatively with survey and work directly with design engineers to prepare improvement plans. Oversee the completion of ALTA, topographic surveys, and field/office survey work.
- Draft and review legal descriptions. Supervise the preparation of parcel, record of survey, right-of-way maps, etc.
- Draft and review legal descriptions.
- Prepare lot line adjustments, and map and deed research. Prepare map checks, process field data and staking drawings for field crews. Check/prepare cut sheets.