Sunrise Engineering, a regional full-service civil/electrical engineering firm, has an On-Call Construction Inspector position in our Washington, UT office. This position is ideal for retired Inspectors that want to work on a part time/temp project basis. This position may work long hours when a project is going and they may have periods of time when there may be no work.
- 5+ Years of experience performing civil construction observation.
- UDOT Certification.
- Perform construction observation to document that construction of projects are done according to plans and specifications.
- Inspector will keep a journal of daily activities at the construction site (project locations range in the southern half of the state).
- Review plans and specifications and observe them being followed.
- Report any issues observed and maintain good records at the site.
- Projects will be general civil infrastructure projects including water and wastewater facilities, pipelines, drainage and roadway infrastructure.