GIS QA/QC position for growing regional civil engineering firm in our Phoenix, AZ office. The qualified candidate will have ArcMap and QA/QC experience. Position will require QA/QC checks on Natural Gas system as-builts. Competitive salary, health and dental insurance, 9 paid holidays, PTO, bonus, 401(k) plan, plus more.
- Basic proficiency with Windows Operating Systems and file management.
- Experience using Esri's ArcGIS for Desktop Software.
- Basic proficiency with computer communications via Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to research task questions with web search engines like Google Search.
- Ability to communicate with others with differing levels of technical backgrounds.
- Ability to routinely self-train in new technical subjects.
- Preferred ability to understand natural gas construction drawings (asbuilts).
- Not required but preferred experience utilizing ArcFM Software, Versioning, and natural gas design
- Multi-task in an aggressive project turnaround atmosphere
- Report to the GIS Project Manager on assignments and tasks
- Maintain a solid level of organization for data management and progress reporting
- Interpret construction drawings (asbuilts) in order to effectively develop a comprehensive GIS
- Perform all mapping and GIS assignments utilizing Esri’s ArcGIS for Desktop Software in a versioned Enterprise System
- Respond well with professionalism and cordial communication as a team