Utah County, Utah
Sunrise Engineering is a full-service civil engineering seeking a full-time Civil Engineer in our Mesa, Arizona office. Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, paid holidays, paid-time-off, 401(k) plan, competitive salary and more.
- Successful candidates should have a four-year civil engineering degree, P.E. license, CAD experience and good verbal and written communication skills and 5 to 15 years of experience working on water/wastewater, roadway and drainage projects.
- Preferred candidate’s experience will have an emphasis on land development projects.
- Designs and supervises construction projects. These projects may range from water and waste water, land development, and transportation based on the need of the service center.
- Estimates costs and personnel and material needs for projects.
- Conducts studies and prepares written reports for clients.
- Takes the lead on projects and may supervise other engineers, EITs, drafters, and field personnel.
- May work individually or participate as part of a team for larger scale projects.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Assist in business development efforts.
- May assist in preparing statements of qualifications and proposals for potential clients.