CAD Drafter/Designer for growing regional civil engineering firm in our Tucson, AZ office. The qualified candidate will have 3+ years experience in Civil 3D design projects. Competitive salary, health and dental insurance, 9 paid holidays, PTO, bonus, 401(k) plan, plus more.
- Three plus years of experience drafting and designing civil engineering projects for natural gas systems, municipal, private, or industrial projects.
- Should have AS degree or certificate of completion for computer aided drafting.
- Work with engineers to prepare original drawings and revisions of natural gas, municipal, private and industrial civil engineering projects using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and other software.
- Provide technical support to other engineers and draftspersons as needed.
- Work at the direction of the Project Manager.
- Assist in preparation of promotional materials as requested.
- Provide other services including surveying and inspection on an as-needed basis.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned.